spoon

Pineapple Lime Punch

Category:

While this week was all about finger foods, this technically doesn't fit the theme. However, my idea for a chocolate yogurt fruit dip was a bust. A serious bust. So I'm improvising with this refreshing fruit punch which was a crowd pleaser.


I kept this punch PG since a soon-to-be mom was attending, and we were experimenting to see if she would like this punch (to serve at her baby shower), but I'm sure this would make an equally tasty adult beverage with the addition of your favorite rum.

Note: I used a different title than Paula Deen because Raspberry Ginger Ale Punch does not describe the prominent flavors here.

Here is what you'll need:
  • 2 cups pineapple juice
  • 1 cup limeade concentrate
  • 2 liters raspberry gingerale
Chill all ingredients prior to assembling. Within 30 minutes of serving, combine all ingredients in a 1 gallon jug. Stir well. 

Makes 11 8-oz servings.

Source: Paula Deen

Comment (1)

I can always use good drink recipes.