Recently I was chosen by Over the Moon Milks to review their products. I was pretty excited to be chosen because this is my first product review, and since I've already purchased this product many times I knew I could share a positive review (is this cheating?)! The only sad part about this post is that my store only had 1 type, the 1% Low-Fat Milk. Oh how I wish they had the Chocolate Fat Free Milk in stock!
I must confess, I'm not a very big fan of milk. However, I've purchased Over the Moon Milks several times and I'm drawn to their brand because frankly, it just tastes better to me than other brands. My favorite is their 1% Low-Fat Milk, and a close second is their Chocolate Fat Free Milk (let's be honest, this is actually my favorite, but I buy it less often!).
- They contain more calcium than whole milk (400 mg per cup!)
- They contain more protein than whole milk (11 g per cup!)
- I find they taste creamier than other brands of the same type
- I find they stay fresh longer than other brands
- Their packaging; I love the carton and screw cap (vs. plastic and pop top)
You have 3 chances to enter:
- Leave a comment letting me know your favorite type of milk
- Leave a comment below that you "Like" us on Facebook
- Leave a comment below that you "Like" Over the Moon Milks on Facebook (after you "Like" their page you can download a coupon!)
No purchase necessary Maximum 3 entries per person, leave a separate comment for each Giveaway ends April 4 at 11:59 PM EDT 3 winners will be selected by a random number generator Winners must supply a valid email address in the comments Winners will be contacted and have 3 days to respond, at which point winner forfeits the prize and another winner will be chosen Winners will provide name, email address, shipping address and phone number which I will supply to the sponsor of the giveaway item Prize can only be shipped to a US address